RCS International Program
Welcome to Rancho Christian School’s International program. We are located in Temecula, California, which is known for its natural beauty, rich history, championship golf courses, and award-winning wineries, nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country.
Our International program is designed for foreign students, in grades 5-12, to be able to experience American student life in an English-speaking, Christian school environment. All international students are matriculated immediately and enroll in regular school courses. The program utilizes S.E.V.I.S. (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) to maintain and manage data about foreign students during their stay in the United States. For more information about S.E.V.I.S. visit their website at www.ice.gov/sevis/. An international student is defined as an eligible student who does NOT have a US birth certificate OR proof of US citizenship.
International Admissions Process
- Step #1 – Submit the online international admissions application after December 1, 2016.
- Step #2 – While completing the online application, please send the following to Debbie Fallon at email@example.com to be considered for admission:
- Official copy of student's grades/ transcripts from past two years of academics, including English translation and school seal
- Scanned copy of student's passport (and visa or green card, if applicable)
- Documentation of iTEP exam. Prospective elementary and middle school students need to have a 3.0 or above to be admitted to the school. High school students are required to have a 3.5 or above to be admitted to the school. Students may be required to enroll in our Summer ESL program.
- Scan of a recent photo of applicant, please include passport as well
- Scan of an official copy of bank statement with sufficient funds for tuition and fees
- Completed Immunization/Medical Record Form
- Step #3 – Once we receive the completed online application, and all documents listed in Step #2, we will schedule a 20-30 minute Skype video interview with the student. The student will be asked to complete a spontaneous writing assignment as well as a verbal reading prompt.
- Step #4 – Following the interview, a decision will be made regarding admission to Rancho Christian School. The decision is made based on the student application and Skype interview. The acceptance decision will be emailed to the student and parents.
- Step #5 – If the student is accepted, and after the full tuition and fees are paid, and the enrollment contract is submitted, the I-20 will be sent to the family.
All new international students are required to attend an Orientation prior to the start of school. Orientation will be on Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951.303.8040.