RCS International Program
Applications for the 2018-2019 school year began on December 1, 2017.
Welcome to Rancho Christian School’s International program. We are located in Temecula, California, which is known for its natural beauty, rich history, championship golf courses, and award-winning wineries, nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country.
Our International program is designed for foreign students in grades 5-12 to be able to experience American student life in an English-speaking, Christian school environment. All international students are matriculated immediately and enroll in regular school courses. The program utilizes S.E.V.I.S. (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) to maintain and manage data about foreign students during their stay in the United States. For more information about S.E.V.I.S. visit their website at www.ice.gov/sevis/. An international student is defined as an eligible student who does NOT have a US birth certificate OR proof of US citizenship.
International Admissions Process & Checklist
- Step #1 – Apply online.
- Complete and submit Student Application, include the following (may be uploaded with online application or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Student’s full face view photo (digital)
- Passport copy
- Visa copy (students already studying in the US)
- I-20 copy (students already studying in the US)
- iTep or Toefl Score
- Bank Letter/Certificate of Balance
- Student Questionnaire and Essay
- Transcript (Original and translated copy)
- Immunization record
- Designated Guardian Form
- Submit $500 Application Fee
- Step #2 – Once we receive the completed online application, and all documents listed in Step #1, we will schedule a 20-30 minute Skype video interview with the student. The student will be asked to complete a spontaneous writing assignment as well as a verbal reading prompt.
- Step #3 – Following the interview, a decision will be made regarding admission to Rancho Christian School. The decision is made based on the student application and Skype interview. The acceptance decision will be emailed to the student and parents.
- Step #4 – If the student is accepted, and after the full tuition and fees are paid and the enrollment contract is submitted, the I-20 will be sent to the family. All new international students are required to attend an Orientation prior to the start of school. Orientation will be held on Wednesday, August 9, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Department at email@example.com or call 951.303.8040.