Veterans Day Program
Thursday, November 9, 2017 • 9:00 am
Generations Venue (Central Campus)
Rancho Christian School is proud to present our annual Veterans Day Program honoring those who have served, and who are currently serving in all branches of our country’s military. Please extend an invitation to family, friends and neighbors, and come and celebrate with us.
- Speaker: Master Sergeant Robert Hufford (USMC, Retired) parents of Ainsley and Brody
- Featuring the Rancho Christian HS Dance Team, MS and HS Eagle Band, & HS ASL Students
- Brunch will be served for Veterans and their spouses. Brunch provided by Richie's Diner.
Calling all Rancho families:
We would love to feature stories and photos of the service members and veterans in your life! Please send the following information to Mrs. Minjung Edall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictures: So that we may honor them in a slideshow during the program, please send pictures of your family members who are in the military or have served in the military and include the following information:
- Service Branch
- Length of service
- War or campaigns they served in and/or special fact
- Relationship to student(s)