SUMMER CAMP 2018
June 11 – August 10
Do you want a fun safe place for your kids (Kindergarten – 7th Grade) to hang out this summer?
- Off Campus Field Trips
- In-House Field Trips and Events
- Weekly Themes With Curriculum
- Low Student-to-Staff Ratios
- Hands on activities, crafts, Bible lessons, games, and so much more!
For more information please contact Mr. Nate Porter at 951.303.1408 x.6208, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP:
- Follow the links below to register for the week you would like to attend. (Registration fee is a one time fee. Please email Nate Porter at email@example.com for the code to waiver the fee for weeks 2 through 9.)
- Download and fill out the Registration Packet and Field Trip Form. A La Carte snack and lunch items are available for purchase.
Online Registration Links:
Our student campers are had a blast last year experiencing and learning about some of God's awesome creations: