“Refer a Friend” Admissions Program
At Rancho Christian School, our families play an important role in shaping the Rancho Christian of tomorrow. This includes sharing the great things that Rancho has to offer with friends and family. The “Refer A Friend” Admissions Program is your opportunity to help identify future Rancho students that will impact our Rancho Christian community in amazing ways!
If you know of any students that you think would thrive at Rancho Christian, we want to hear from you! Also, we want to thank you for referring a new student to our school with a tuition discount! Here are the details of the program:
How do I refer a student?
- First and most importantly, reach out to that student and their family and share with them what you love about Rancho.
- Invite the family to any and all Admissions Events.
- For each new family that claims you as a referring family and completes both an application AND enrollment, you will receive a $100 credit for your 2017-2018 tuition. The referred new student must pay for and complete the registration process in order for the credit to apply.
- Your referred student will need to document your name on their application in order for the credit to be applied to your account.
How do I receive my credit?
- There is no limit to the amount of referral credits you may receive. Families may refer to the preschool, elementary, middle and/or high school.
- Credit will be offered for each new family unit who enrolls due to your referral.
- Your credit will be applied to your monthly tuition. If the referred new student enrolls after the start of the school year, your credit will be applied on the first month after their enrollment.
- Credit is non-refundable, but may be transferred to your student’s hot lunch account if his/her tuition has been prepaid for the 2017-2018 school year.
What are the restrictions?
- This offer only applies to grades that have spaces available at the referred student’s time of registration.
- New students do not include Rancho Christian Preschool students moving on to RCS, or returning RCS students.
- The “Refer A Friend” Program for the 2017-2018 school year expires on February 28, 2018.
Thank you for being a member of the Rancho family! A growing, vibrant school leads to immeasurable benefits, like additional programs for students, classroom diversity, strength of community reputation and impact, and much more!
If you have any questions or need promotional materials to hand out to your friends and or family, please contact our Admissions Department at 951-303-8040.