7th/8th Grade East Coast Trip
April 29 - May 3, 2019
$2158 FOR STUDENTS (quad occupancy)
$2500 FOR PARENTS (double occupancy)
$49 REGISTRATION DEPOSIT (Due by June 1, 2018)
By Signing up by June 1 You:
- Save at least $120 dollars over the eventual increased cost of the trip.
- There is still time to be entered into the second $100 scholarship for students registered by June 1.
The trip company offers a payment plan to spread the cost out over the months leading up to the trip.
Our 7th and 8th grade students have an exciting opportunity to travel to New York, NY and Boston, MA in the Spring of 2019. Students will learn about our nation’s history and gain fresh insight into the strong faith of our Founding Fathers and discover the role faith played in the foundation of America. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will inspire your child to think about the future, pursue goals, and create lifelong memories. This educational trip is optional, and for those students who choose not to attend, school will still be in session at Rancho Christian Middle School.
We have a wonderful itinerary planned, and includes stops at the following locations:
- Seeing the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Times Square
- Visiting the 9/11 National Memorial at the World Trade Center site, dedicated to those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001
- Attend a Broadway show
- Boston’s Freedom Trail, American Revolution historical sites, National Heritage Museum, Cambridge, and the New England Aquarium
Parents may come on the trip, provided they sign, agree to, and return the Parent Code of Conduct (see above) to Mr. Majewski; agree to attend a mandatory chaperone meeting shortly before the trip, and go through Raptor screening through the school office. Please note, there is a huge amount of walking on this trip. Also, virtually everything is wheelchair accessible if needed.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Majewski at email@example.com.