2017-2018 Early Eagle Enrollment Time!
The Rancho Christian School Early Eagle Enrollment deadline is quickly approaching: Friday, April 21, 2017 (10:00 pm, PST). After 10:00 pm, PST on this date, all discounts and incentives will expire. Please make sure to complete your students' enrollment packet as soon as possible to avoid any technical issues that could occur if RenWeb becomes overloaded as we near the deadline. Start the process now - enroll today!
April 21, 2017:
ENROLLMENT SAVINGS DEADLINE
If you enroll between now and April 21 (10:00 pm, PST), you are eligible to take advantage of the following discounts and incentives:
- Loyalty Tuition Discount (Returning Families Only)
- Vision Night Voucher
- $250 Enrollment Fee
- Priority Guaranteed Spot in Grade
- Allows Rancho the ability to hire new teachers early and to best prepare class schedules and create new offerings
After April 21, 2017 (10:00 pm, PST):
EARLY EAGLE ENROLLMENT ENDS
- Loyalty Tuition Discount is no longer available
- Vision Night Voucher Expires
- Enrollment Fee increases to $350
- Possible Wait List for Impacted Grade Levels
Don’t miss out on Savings of over $500*
*$500 approximate annual savings based on ENROLLMENT for high school student, with Loyalty Tuition Discount, Vision Night Voucher, and initial Enrollment Fee.
- Enrollments must be completed on a computer, and NOT on a mobile device and NOT in the RenWeb app.
- MS/HS Enrollments Require Course Selections. You may view 2017-2018 Curriculum Guides Here: High School & Middle School.
- Phone support from our RCS admissions team for questions regarding enrollment will only be available through 3:00 pm on Friday, April 21. A delay in registration past the 10:00 pm April 21 deadline, even due to “Technological hiccups,” will still be subject to loss of benefits.
- When you reach the FACTS portion of your enrollment, you will need to set up a new payment plan for next year. Please click the blue "Set Up Payment Plan" link located just below your current year information, then choose the 2017-2018 school year, and proceed with setting up your tuition account. When finished, you will be redirected back to finish your enrollment packet.