7th/8th Grade East Coast Trip
April 23 - 28, 2018
$1900 FOR STUDENTS (quad occupancy)
$2185 FOR PARENTS (double occupancy)
$99 REGISTRATION DEPOSIT
The trip company offers a payment plan to spread the cost out over the months leading up to the trip.
Our 7th and 8th grade students have an exciting opportunity to travel to Washington, D.C. and Gettysburg, PA this Spring. This educational trip is optional, and for those students who choose not to attend, school will still be in session at Rancho Christian Middle School.
We have a wonderful itinerary planned, and includes stops at the following locations:
- National Museum of the Marine Corps
- Monuments and Memorials
- Mt. Vernon
- Arlington National Cemetery (Our school will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier)
- Ford’s Theater/Petersen House/Museum
- Smithsonian Museum Complex
- Tour of the U.S. Capitol (Possible meeting with our Congressman)
- National Archives
- National Mall
- National Cathedral
- Library of Congress
- Museum of the Bible
- Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Gettysburg, PA
- Battlefield Tour
- Visitors Center - Cyclorama and Museum
Parents may come on the trip, provided they sign, agree to, and return the Parent Code of Conduct (see above) to Mr. Majewski; agree to attend a mandatory chaperone meeting shortly before the trip, and go through Raptor screening through the school office. Please note, there is a huge amount of walking on this trip. Also, virtually everything is wheelchair accessible if needed.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Majewski at email@example.com.